How to grill (y)our sausages? Posted on 30 May 22:11
"What you put on your grill is what you are" goes the ancient Dakota saying and whatever they meant, they were probably right!
Within ten days we've been grilling four times in various occasions. You could meet us at the BrewDog Pub, the Punavuoren Ahven, Restaurant Day and the KirjaClub. Everywhere we went we showcased the great flavours grilling adds to our raw sausages.
No wonder, why? After the silver medal in St. Petersburg and besides the mighty football league, there's one other national sport left for Finland before the short summer ends: GRILLING!
Here's how you can easily grill Feri's sausages:
- Take sausages out of their package.
- Separate sausages from each other (with knife, scissors)
- Put sausages on the grill
- In the beginning use medium to low heat on a gas or electric grill. On a charcoal grill, too. :D
- Turn up the heat once the skin hardened
- Turn sausages frequently and pick a few holes on them with a sharp object. Too many holes result in small and dry sausages!
- If in a hurry, better pre-cook the sausages in hot, not boiling water for 10 minutes.
Don't forget to use the discount code (JUNESALES) when you order from our web shop (www.feris.fi), you'll get 10% discount on all products! (exp. date 19th June)